Can't connect EV3Lejos

Olaskoaga Koldo

Nov 15, 2020, 11:08:48 AM11/15/20
to Open Roberta

Hi

I am trying to connect my EV3 (LeJOS EV3 0.9.1) using the Open Roberta Connector (V1.3.0). I installed it, switch on the EV3 and connected to my computer (USB). I opened the connector and it doesn't identify the controler. I can see the device but in the device options there is not EV3 option.

Thank you
oprconnect.png

Beate Jost

Dec 4, 2020, 4:17:24 AM12/4/20
to Open Roberta
Hi,
the Device ID Editor is only for Arduino like systems, so the problem seems to be somewhere else. I know that Windows 10 systems sometimes have trouble to detect EV3's in general. If you are working with Windows, could you please check, if and how the EV3 visible in the Device Manager?

Eric Vanderhoof

Dec 4, 2020, 1:39:59 PM12/4/20
to Open Roberta
Hello everybody,

Does anyone have any example code for using bluetooth to communicate between EV3 or NXT robots? I was hoping to have my students use one robot as a remote control for another or to coordinate movement between robots. I haven't been able to find any examples yet online. The actual code or a link would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Eric Vanderhoof