Force stopping running NAO program

Ahmet Zirh

Dec 16, 2020, 3:03:47 AM12/16/20
to Open Roberta
Hi Everyone,

I recently tested OPen Roberta with the NAO robot. I give lessons to primary school childeren with the NOA.  I am very happy with the user interface of Open Roberta. Although with some limitations.
Does anybody know how to force a running program on the NAO?
For instance, when the children make a program with an endless loop, it seems it not possible to stop the NAO, other then by turning it off.

Thanks for your response.

Best regards, Ahmet

Beate Jost

Dec 16, 2020, 3:30:22 AM12/16/20
to Open Roberta
Hi, thank you.
We have already an issue for this, see https://github.com/OpenRoberta/openroberta-lab/issues/827 . Unfortunately no one started to work on this, yet.

Ahmet Zirh

Dec 16, 2020, 12:03:50 PM12/16/20
to Beate Jost, Open Roberta
Hi Beste,

Thanks for the info. I hope it will be picked up soon.

Best regards,

Ahmet