Error message

Ghana Gankhuyag

Jan 17, 2023, 11:40:36 PM1/17/23
to open-phd...@googlegroups.com
I have this error message when opening PHD2.How to remove or fix it?
image2.jpeg

Brian Valente

Jan 17, 2023, 11:47:16 PM1/17/23
to open-phd...@googlegroups.com
sounds like you already have phd running?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 8:40 PM Ghana Gankhuyag <ghan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have this error message when opening PHD2.How to remove or fix it?

Best Regards
Ghana
Phone :415 250-1980
ghan...@gmail.com

bw_m...@earthlink.net

Jan 18, 2023, 12:02:11 AM1/18/23
to open-phd...@googlegroups.com

That’s right, there’s already another instance of PHD2 running whether you know it or not.  Perhaps you are switching between dual and single monitors, something like that.  Just go into the Windows Task Manager and terminate any PHD2.exe programs you see and try again.

Bruce

Ghana Gankhuyag

Jan 18, 2023, 12:30:04 AM1/18/23
to open-phd...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I have Sky- Watcher Esprit 120 ed triplet, EQR-6 pro, StarlightXpress midi filter wheel Loadstar2 guide camera.
Mount out off the box guiding was RMS 1.20”-1.50” average errors , I did overall all bearings total of the 8 after tuning and good balance average RMS 0.50”-0.85”.
My best guiding was RMS 0.23”.
I’m happy with PHD2.

Best Regards
Ghana