How to hyperlink to a plus+code?

explor...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 7:25:35 PM10/5/15
to open-location-code

Hello - I may be missing something, but if I want to publish a hyperlink to a plus+code such as 4VMP5R38+9W do I have to create my link as

Any assistance will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Doug Rinckes

Oct 16, 2015, 6:03:42 AM10/16/15
to explor...@gmail.com, open-location-code
Hi,

It depends a bit on what you want to link to. If you want to link to the little map in Google search results, then you could use:

Or you could link directly to Google Maps:

Mmmm. Mission Bay flat whites. :-)

Hope this helps!

Doug Rinckes
Technical Program Manager
Google Switzerland

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/
Github project: https://github.com/google/open-location-code

sora....@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 1:52:37 AM10/14/16
to open-location-code, explor...@gmail.com
Is there any way that we could get a link short enough so that it could be included in an address field of a company like Meh.com or Woot.com so that there is no chance that you mess up your address and end up getting something retrued without delevery.

I personally would love to memorize a few letters and digits rather than the current postal codes we have. It would make things so awesome. Keep doing the awesome things you do.

Thanks,
@sfinkel