How to run your Open Data Day event online in 2021

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Jan 22, 2021, 6:28:11 AM1/22/21
to Open Data Day
For #OpenDataDay 2021, we recognise that many people will need to celebrate by hosting online events rather than getting together for in-person gatherings.

So we've published some advice about tips and tools that may help you if you're planning an online event this year:

Remember to apply before 12pm GMT on Friday 5th February to be in the running to receive one of our $300 USD mini-grants: https://blog.okfn.org/2021/01/15/launching-the-open-data-day-2021-mini-grant-scheme/

Please reply to this message or email opend...@okfn.org if you have any further questions about the mini-grants.

Moses Kwereba Gathua

Jan 28, 2021, 12:42:25 PM1/28/21
to Stephen Abbott Pugh, Open Data Day
Hello.
I intend to have an open data Day that will bring a small number of participants together in a hall while streaming the event live on social media platforms.
Thank you for this update.