How to run BMAC, XMAC with INET 4.1.1

S Tanin

Sep 19, 2019, 9:01:25 PM9/19/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello Everyone,

I am the beginner in Omnet++. I have installed OMNET++ 5.4.1 and imported INET 4.1.1. I need to run the MAC protocols already implemented in INET such as BMAC and XMAC. However, i do not know which file/folder i have to open to run these protocols.

- Would anyone please tell me how i can run these protocols?
- Also, where i can find IEEE 802.15.4 model?

Kind Regards,

Taniah Jawaid

Sep 19, 2019, 11:16:29 PM9/19/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi,

Please see following link, it contains the source file location where you can find the protocols

How to run:
goto omnet.ini file, build and run the simulation

Kind Regards

S Tanin

Sep 20, 2019, 12:18:25 AM9/20/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Taniah!

However, i am finding error while running omnet.ini and not able to see the output. For example, if i choose config name "bmac", i get the following error (screenshot attached herewith). Can anyone please tell me how to run it successfully? Thank you.

lafia sero

Sep 20, 2019, 5:25:24 AM9/20/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone.
i'm a beginner with omnet++
i've simulated aodv protocol,
i want to plot the throughput chart for assessment
my issu is that in the list of the vector recorded i don't have throughput vector.
how can i get it please?
thanks

Le ven. 20 sept. 2019 à 05:18, S Tanin <stan...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Thank you, Taniah!

However, when i am finding error while running omnet.ini and not able to see the output. For example, if i choose config name "bmac", i get the following error (screenshot attached herewith). Can anyone please tell me how to run it successfully? Thank you.