[SimuLTE] OMNeT++ 5.0 and INET 3.4 compatibility

Giovanni Nardini

Nov 15, 2016, 4:29:51 AM11/15/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

we announce that SimuLTE is now compatible with OMNeT++ v5.0 and INET v3.4!
Please visit the website or the GitHub repository to download it.
A zip archive containing the older version of SimuLTE (compatible with OMNeT++ v4.6 and INET-Framework v3.4) is still available on the website.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or suggestions for improvements!

Best regards.
The SimuLTE team.

Izaz Ahmad Khan

Nov 16, 2016, 1:02:46 AM11/16/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Sir,

i install simulte on omnet++ 4.6 . I am a beginner... where can i get some beginner level tutorials? If you do not mind me asking.

Regards
AZAZ

Giovanni Nardini

Nov 16, 2016, 5:04:24 AM11/16/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi,

you can find some basic tutorials on the SimuLTE website (link).
In any case, I suggest you to switch to OMNeT++ 5.0 and download the latest version of SimuLTE (which is not compatible with older version of OMNeT++).

Best regards.
Giovanni

Sourour Hafdhi

May 15, 2020, 5:26:53 PM5/15/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, i can't found the version of neta that can be compatible with inet v3.4.0 can you help me find a link that gives me a compatible version and thank you in advance.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

May 17, 2020, 5:02:59 AM5/17/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com
It is included in inetmanet 3.x, if you donwload inetmanet 3.x that is based in inet 3.4, you have also neta included