De: omn...@googlegroups.com <omn...@googlegroups.com> en nombre de Antonis Balios <anton...@gmail.com>
Enviado: miércoles, 25 de enero de 2023 17:36
Para: OMNeT++ Users <omn...@googlegroups.com>
Asunto: [Omnetpp-l] Changing bitrate /datarate in Simu5G

Antonis Balios

未读,
2023年1月26日 14:18:282023/1/26
收件人 omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alfonso and thank you for the reply.
Packet size is in the .ini file, so I can change it.
What about the time between packets?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

未读,
2023年1月26日 14:30:522023/1/26
收件人 omn...@googlegroups.com
you can also modify the sendInterval

For example, Poisson distribution with a mean of 10 packets per second.

**.sendInterval  = exponential​​(0.1s)

Enviado: jueves, 26 de enero de 2023 20:18
Para: omn...@googlegroups.com <omn...@googlegroups.com>
Asunto: Re: [Omnetpp-l] Changing bitrate /datarate in Simu5G

Antonis Balios

未读,
2023年1月26日 14:43:262023/1/26
收件人 omn...@googlegroups.com
Should I include this in the .ini file?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

未读,
2023年1月26日 14:45:132023/1/26
收件人 omn...@googlegroups.com
yes

Enviado: jueves, 26 de enero de 2023 20:43

victor hugo lopes

未读,
2023年1月29日 07:05:122023/1/29
收件人 OMNeT++ Users
Hello.

Here go one simple example:

*.server.app[*].PacketSize = 500
#*.server.app[*].sampling_time = 0.001s
*.server.app[*].sampling_time = 0.001s

I think you should also note that the rate may be limited by channel capacity.

Best regards.
Victor Hugo

Sunkanmi Kamoru

未读,
2023年1月29日 10:50:592023/1/29
收件人 omn...@googlegroups.com
Good day sir,  I am a final year student and I am working on the simulation of both overtaking manoeuvre and lane departure warning system. This is my first time working with omnetpp and I am getting a little confuse.  I would be grateful if I can get like a tutorial video or source code to follow on how to complete build the system. Thank you and would be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子