Is XMAC protocol suitable for multihop network implementation?

Eric Chung

Jun 9, 2021, 2:48:12 PM6/9/21
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, may I know is XMAC protocol suitable for multiple hops network? If yes which parameters should be modified? Thank you.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jun 10, 2021, 5:30:11 AM6/10/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Only if the traffic is small, if the traffic is high it won't work. Also, you need to put attention in the routing protocols, if you use a routing protocol, the overhead traffic of the protocol could be problematic.