Call for Agreement: OKD Roadmap

Christian Glombek

Oct 15, 2019, 9:00:27 AM10/15/19
to okd-wg, dev, users

Dear OKD Community,

this is a Call for Agreement on the topic of the OKD Roadmap, per the terms of the Charter.

The proposed Roadmap can be found here:

https://github.com/openshift/community/pull/55

Question:
Do you accept or reject the proposed roadmap as the official roadmap document for OKD?

Please comment on the pull request to indicate your vote ("accept" or "reject").

The voting period will conclude on October 23, 2019, at 00:00 UTC.

The outcome of the Call for Agreement will be published here as well as on the Mailing List.

Thank you for your participation.

Christian Glombek

Christian Glombek

Oct 25, 2019, 8:12:26 AM10/25/19
to okd-wg, dev, users

The Roadmap for OKD 4 has been accepted!

Justin Cook

Oct 25, 2019, 8:57:07 AM10/25/19
to okd-wg, dev, users, Christian Glombek
Are there any dates associated with milestones? I can’t find any.

Vadim Rutkovsky

Oct 25, 2019, 9:09:32 AM10/25/19
to Justin Cook, okd-wg, dev, users, Christian Glombek
On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 2:57 PM Justin Cook <jhc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any dates associated with milestones? I can’t find any.

No, not yet. We'll present the existing progress on the next OKD WG meeting

--
Cheers,
Vadim

Justin Cook

Oct 25, 2019, 9:21:04 AM10/25/19
to Vadim Rutkovsky, okd-wg, dev, users, Christian Glombek
The community is interested in dates. Surely enough time has passed there’s a decent indication.