RE: Teleconference - Thursday Oct-14-2021 - Summary

Yves Savourel

Oct 14, 2021, 11:15:04 AM10/14/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com

Okapi Teleconference - Thursday Oct-14-2021 - Summary

and Fri 4am on Tofua

https://www.google.com/search?q=tofua+island&tbm=isch

Present: Jack, Yves, Dale.

==== PRs:

https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/okapi/pull-requests/

https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/longhorn/pull-requests/

https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/omegat-plugin/pull-requests

--- Jim working on Refactor AbstractMarkupFilter and YAML config with tests pass

No need to wait for it for the release.

--- Denis working on #1052: MIF Filter: reference formats extraction clarified.

No need to wait for it for the release

--- Localization for OmegaT plugin:

ACTION ITEM: Yves to release OmegaT plugin.

Yves is still late in that action item…

Mihai may be able to add it to the next release train.

è Nothing new and needed in the PR and on-going work: all ready for the release.

==== Markdown filter

Yves thinks we still have line-break problem when running in Windows.

ACTION ITEM: Yves to try to find time to document/fix the issues.

--> Didn’t find time so far.

Y: won’t have time to do anything next week. So it’s ok to release.

.. Chase logged an issue a few days ago about line-breaks and markdown. Probably not related though.

==== Release

Status for when can we release:

Jim noted here that we did decide to not merge his big PR before the release.

So—unless there is a reason—we should be able to release anytime now.

Please, make sure you have the release notes up-to-date if you made any changes.

@Mihai: Will you be able to do the release?

When you have time. Nothing is holding it now.

==== Other Business

Next meeting on Oct-28

(Still in Summer Time. Europe changes on Oct-31, US on Nov-7)

-end

Jim Hargrave

Oct 14, 2021, 12:49:37 PM10/14/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys. I haven’t been feeling well this week but I will update the changes file ASAP.

Jim Hargrave

Yves Savourel

Oct 14, 2021, 12:52:01 PM10/14/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Jim.

Hope you will feel better soon.

-ys

Denis A. Konovalyenko

Oct 14, 2021, 3:00:01 PM10/14/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I would like to inform that the changelog has been updated to reflect my changes since the last release. Also, a minor clean-up has been performed. For more details please refer to pull requests #566 and #565.

Best regards,

Denis

jim

Oct 22, 2021, 2:17:45 PM10/22/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com, Yves Savourel
changes.html has been updated with all my changes (minus all the integration test work).

Jim