Updates to OHIE Connectathon/Hackathon

Carl Fourie

Jul 11, 2018, 3:23:15 AM7/11/18
to OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN), OHIE Architecture list, ohie-le...@googlegroups.com
Good Day all (apologies for cross posting but lets get the news out)

As we draw in on our first OHIE community meeting and many are able to be there face to face but some unfortunately not we want to make sure we include you in the thinking for the upcoming OpenHIE Connectathon/hackathon event.

It has been a little hidden but there is a seperate page (https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2018+OpenHIE+Connect-A-Thon) for the Connectathon. We've added a bit more content and spaces for teams to more formally engage in "signing" up for what they will have available for the event itself.

We are asking each community lead to confirm that their will be a reference technology available and do so by adding details to the page. We are also asking implementing partners and teams coming to the event to put forward their tools and ideas on the page too.

Happy to discuss further and please pass onto the relevant communities / team-mates who may or may not have recieved this.

Regards
Carl Fourie
Senior Programmes Coordinator
Jembi Health Systems NPC | SOUTH AFRICA
Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: carl.fourie17

This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies are not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.

Alvin Marcelo

Jul 13, 2018, 10:19:28 PM7/13/18
to ohie-le...@googlegroups.com, Carl Fourie, OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN), OHIE Architecture list, ismail yusuf
Dear Bob,

Will this cloud instance be available also for us who can't join? Will it have ADX "installed"?

alvin

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Bob Jolliffe <bobjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Carl

Unfortunately I won't make it to Arusha :-(

We will put up a dhis2 cloud instance for testing and Ismael Yusuf and
team from HISP Tanzania will be on site to collaborate and provide
technical assistance.  I have updated the wiki accordingly.

Regards
Bob

Alvin B. Marcelo, MD, FPCS, CGEIT, TOGAF, COBIT5 F/I, ArchiMate

--
Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Alvin Marcelo

Jul 13, 2018, 10:30:33 PM7/13/18
to Grannis, Shaun J, SIL-Asia, ohie-le...@googlegroups.com, Carl Fourie, OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN), OHIE Architecture list, ismail yusuf
Looping in the Standards and Interoperability Lab Asia team for inclusion --

alvin

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Grannis, Shaun J <sgra...@regenstrief.org> wrote:
This is an exciting thread and highly consistent with OpenHIE's vision to mitigate barriers to conformance testing and innovation.

Bob - so glad your team is willing to set up an instance!

Regards,

Shaun

Carl Fourie

Alvin Marcelo

Jul 16, 2018, 10:47:22 AM7/16/18
to ohie-le...@googlegroups.com, Carl Fourie, OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN), OHIE Architecture list, ismail yusuf
I like ADX compiled in!

Is there an OpenMRS2ADX converter?

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:51 PM, Bob Jolliffe <bobjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Alvin.  It will be available to all who can find it :-)

ADX is compiled in and hence always installed.  What it needs is an
"ADX-ready" dataset .. with all the required codes and the like. I'll
try and setup a small sample.

Pierre Dane

Jul 16, 2018, 11:00:32 AM7/16/18
to adma...@up.edu.ph, ohie-le...@googlegroups.com, Carl Fourie, OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN), OHIE Architecture list, ismail yusuf
Hi Alvin,

Thanks

Pierre

>> --

> Alvin B. Marcelo, MD, FPCS, CGEIT, TOGAF, COBIT5 F/I, ArchiMate
> https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6250-9169
>

> --
> Disclaimer:
>
> This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named
> recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
> protected by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your
> system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Alvin B. Marcelo, MD, FPCS, CGEIT, TOGAF, COBIT5 F/I, ArchiMate

--
Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Pierre Dane
Director of Technology
Jembi Health Systems NPC

Alvin Marcelo

Jul 16, 2018, 11:32:36 AM7/16/18
to pierr...@jembi.org, ohie-le...@googlegroups.com, Carl Fourie, OpenHIE Implementers Network (OHIN), OHIE Architecture list, ismail yusuf
Thanks Pierre -- if WHO (HQ) then comes up with a clear SDG reporting framework (running on DHIS2) then can we use this to automagically submit ADX compliant files from OpenMRSs around the world ?