Reminder OHIE Architecture Meeting on Monday at 8:00 AM

Shivers, Jennifer

Oct 11, 2019, 9:48:23 AM10/11/19
to ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Architecture call Monday, October 14th at 8:00 a.m. EDT.  (Remember, OpenHIE Architecture Calls are now held twice per month: one on the second Monday (excluding holidays) from 8:00 - 9:00 AM Eastern Time and one on the last Friday (excluding holidays) from 10:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern Time.)

Agenda
1.  Face-to-Face Meeing in Addis Reminder
  • When:  Sunday, Nov. 3rd Noon to 5
  • Where:  Addis Ababa, Ethiopia  - Hyatt Hotel
  • Hotel and travel are not provided.

3. Proposed Indicator Registry  (Carl L)

4.  What does it take to be a "registry"

We will be using Zoom:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402

Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm
Thanks!
Jennifer

Bob Jolliffe

Oct 11, 2019, 9:58:57 AM10/11/19
to Shivers, Jennifer, ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com
Apologies I am not going to be able to make this call, but note the
F2F in Addis. I hope to make that.

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 14:48, Shivers, Jennifer
<jesh...@regenstrief.org> wrote:

> Just a reminder that we will be having the OpenHIE Architecture call Monday, October 14th at 8:00 a.m. EDT. (Remember, OpenHIE Architecture Calls are now held twice per month: one on the second Monday (excluding holidays) from 8:00 - 9:00 AM Eastern Time and one on the last Friday (excluding holidays) from 10:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern Time.)
>
> Agenda
> 1. Face-to-Face Meeing in Addis Reminder
>
> When: Sunday, Nov. 3rd Noon to 5
>
> Where: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Hyatt Hotel
>
> Who: Architecture Community - Open Meeting - Please RSVP to Jennifer Shivers (jesh...@regenstrief.org)
>
> Hotel and travel are not provided.
>

> 2. Help collect scenarios / use cases
>

> 3. Proposed Indicator Registry (Carl L)
>

> 4. What does it take to be a "registry"
>

> Thanks!
> Jennifer

Alvin Marcelo

Oct 11, 2019, 7:38:05 PM10/11/19
to Bob Jolliffe, Shivers, Jennifer Ellen, OHIE Architecture list, anis fuad
Hello all. We hope to be able to send Anis Fuad from AeHIN....(copied here)...

Jennifer, can you add him to this Architecture group? We'll try to contribute a use case from our Taiwan workshop (on pain points) with MOH last March.

Alvin

Thomas, Jamie

Oct 14, 2019, 8:53:12 AM10/14/19
to adma...@up.edu.ph, Bob Jolliffe, Shivers, Jennifer, OHIE Architecture list, anis fuad

Hi Alvin,

Jamie Thomas  |  Community Manager

Center for Biomedical Informatics

signature_1071529648

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Tel 317-274-9218 | Fax 317-274-9305

Email: jt...@regenstrief.org | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @Regenstrief

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Carl Leitner

Oct 14, 2019, 9:06:31 AM10/14/19
to Thomas, Jamie, adma...@up.edu.ph, Bob Jolliffe, Shivers, Jennifer, OHIE Architecture list, anis fuad
My apologies for missing this morning’s call.  I still have my calendar invite messed up :-(

Cheers,
-carl

On Oct 14, 2019, at 8:53 AM, Thomas, Jamie <jt...@regenstrief.org> wrote:

Hi Alvin,