Pilot mag Nov/Dec

Craig DeMott

Nov 12, 2021, 7:27:59 PM11/12/21
to ohgalist
Just got my hang jumper magazine in the old mailbox. Nice pic of Michael flying Yaquina head. Glad the photographer explained that the camera lens is making the pilot appear to be WAY past the out of bounds zone. Who’s the Gregory guy in the caption? 🤔

greg krutzikowsky

Nov 13, 2021, 2:48:17 AM11/13/21
to Oregon Hang Gliding
Yeah, that Michael guy is famous. Where is that Yaquina Head place anyway?
On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 4:27 PM, Craig DeMott