How to remove old cells or frame?

DLonng C

Jul 4, 2020, 3:17:25 AM7/4/20
to OctoMap developers and users discussion
Hello

I work on Robotic Semantic Slam project. I have used octomap to build a global map incrementally.

However, my project requires the construction of a local area map, which means that as the robot moves, the maps that have been constructed in the rear are continuously removed, and only the maps within a certain range of the current field of view are retained.

like this:
214E95D0AAB65CE7B9F423A76099D292.png

My project is approaching the deadline. Hope to get some methods. Thank you very much!

Best regards

XMU DLonng

DLonng C

Jul 4, 2020, 3:22:35 AM7/4/20
to oct...@googlegroups.com
I use octomap_generator to build global map.

DLonng C <dlo...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月4日周六 下午3:17写道: