RMRC 2021 Mechatronics Rescue Team Virtual Competition Video

matej...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2021, 6:06:41 PM6/24/21
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hello

Here is our competition video

EVERYTHING IS ADAPTED TO THE CURRENT SITUATION AND OPTIONS

Stay healthy

Best regards

Mechatronics Rescue Team

Raymond Sheh

Jun 24, 2021, 7:31:06 PM6/24/21
to matej...@gmail.com, The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi Mechatronics Rescue Team,

Thanks for your video! The format and organisation of the video is fine - I realise this is a demonstration of course, in the main competition these videos should be separate.

I really look forward to seeing how your robot develops further over the course of the coming year!

Cheers!

- Raymond