3D printer (Cube Pro duo 3D) for $1?

Pablo Martinez

Feb 11, 2021, 8:40:11 AM2/11/21
to nycresistormicrocontrollers

nocando152

Feb 12, 2021, 7:29:22 AM2/12/21
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in this if it has not been picked up yet

markY

Feb 12, 2021, 7:32:32 AM2/12/21
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Could I pick it up Sunday Late Afternoon?
Mark Yurkiw

nocando152

Feb 12, 2021, 7:38:36 AM2/12/21
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Please disregard my prior comment about being interested.   I just did some research.  No longer interested.

Dave

Feb 12, 2021, 8:46:01 AM2/12/21
to markY, NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
I think Paul was saying you might want to contact the owner through the url provided. It isn't his.