Call for agenda items

Steve Stroh

Oct 15, 2021, 7:16:29 PM10/15/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I'm putting together the agenda for Tuesday's DG meeting. I'll publish
the agenda on Saturday with any items I've received today and Saturday
morning.

Thanks,

Steve N8GNJ

--
Steve Stroh steve...@gmail.com
Editor

Gayland Gump

Oct 15, 2021, 7:50:53 PM10/15/21
to nww...@googlegroups.com
We typically don't bother with an agenda, too formal IMHO.  Show and tell and whatever comes up.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Steve Stroh

Oct 15, 2021, 8:06:09 PM10/15/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Gayland:

Thanks for your input.

Steve N8GNJ
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nwwdigi/CAA_2G1JTfOgjeTP_VR2coFgxHitBwQBTXHLUhTJasBVufWwFCQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Andy Sayler

Oct 15, 2021, 8:21:11 PM10/15/21
to nww...@googlegroups.com
We have some amazingly talented people in this group. I would like to purpose this group designing and build a fox hunt transmitter, digital group style.

The second part would be using the DRX capabilities to hone in and find them.

This is a real world ham skill that has not been practiced in whatcom county.

My .10 cents
Look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

Kf7vol,

--
Andy Sayler, Head Monkey | Keyed Up/Oil Can Garage.
Down The Street | Lynden, WA 98264 | mobile (360) 319-7417

Art Miller

Oct 15, 2021, 8:45:44 PM10/15/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I like Andy's idea, never did fox hunting but I have plenty of old tape measures for building tape measure beams!

Steve Stroh

Oct 15, 2021, 9:17:02 PM10/15/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Andy:

Added to the agenda! Thanks for your input!

Steve N8GNJ
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nwwdigi/CADf4W00dcdvREehwaKKn5Y4i3d%2BBRwjwnY6%3D5hOWqmhsP%2B3dCQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Steve Stroh

Oct 15, 2021, 9:22:02 PM10/15/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Andy:

I've reached out to a friend who has experience in DF'ing to see if
he'd like to do a presentation on the subject.

Also, this looks like a cool project / product -
https://www.crowdsupply.com/krakenrf/krakensdr.

Thanks,

Steve N8GNJ