October talks, Thurs 17th

Tekin Süleyman

Oct 11, 2019, 3:33:06 AM10/11/19
to NWRUG Group
Hi folks,

We have not one but two talks at NWRUG this month:

Frederick Cheung will be showing us how to solve real-world memory problems and plug memory leaks with a preview of a talk he’ll be giving at RubyConf in Nashville next year.

Elizabeth Dalton will demonstrate how contract testing with Pact can be used to keep your APIs and microservice architectures playing nicely.

We’ll be at On the Beach from 6:30pm on Thursday with food and refreshments. The talks will start at 7pm.

Tekin

Tekin Süleyman

Oct 17, 2019, 6:28:52 AM10/17/19
to NWRUG Group
Hi folks,

A quick reminder that it’s NWRUG tonight at the On the Beach offices at Aeroworks.

Frederick Cheung will be showing us how to solve real-world memory problems and plug memory leaks with a preview of a talk he’ll be giving at RubyConf in Nashville next year.

Elizabeth Dalton will demonstrate how contract testing with Pact can be used to keep your APIs and microservice architectures playing nicely.

Food and refreshments from 6:30pm, talks starting at 7pm.

Tekin