Ash Moran?

Mark van Harmelen

Mar 9, 2022, 4:46:54 AM3/9/22
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

I've lost touch with Ash Moran, and my social 'how are you doing long time no speak' emails have bounced from the two email addys I have (patchspace.co.uk and ashleymoran.net)

Is anyone in touch with Ash, and able to re-link us up please?

Thanks so much
Mark

Mark van Harmelen

Ian Moss

Mar 9, 2022, 1:24:00 PM3/9/22
to 'Christine Wong' via North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)
Hmm. Trying to think where the last infrequent message was from. I think it was when I realised I'd lost the bitcoin he gave out, and that pint was now worth 3k. LOL. Think it was email, rather than twitter. Imagine he's doing rather well for himself wherever he is. With luck :) :)

--
Ian Moss

Mark van Harmelen

Mar 9, 2022, 2:45:35 PM3/9/22
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,
I last corresponded with Ash when he was living in Prague, he may still be there for all I know...
Hope all is good in Germany (I think)
Mark