Markdown Preview

Ivan Kolevski

Feb 12, 2016, 8:31:40 PM2/12/16
to nvpy
Hi there,

I simply love nvPY! Fast, simple, pragmatic and very usable app, well done.

While I understand that Markdown is supported, there is no real markdown preview implemented yet. I know about
Ctrl-MRender Markdown note to HTML and open browser window.
however I would like to suggest feature similar as in nvALT 2, where user would select markdown, then upon that nvPY auto displays two windows - one for markdown typing and one for preview as you type - I believe Laverna already does this.

Greatly appreciated if this could be implemented.

Cheers,
Ivan

Charl P. Botha

Feb 15, 2016, 12:47:23 AM2/15/16
to nv...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Please add this to the github issue tracker at https://github.com/cpbotha/nvpy/issues

I will not be able to work on this soon, but we can always hope for a PR by a friendly contributor!

See you,
charl