I want to implement an alphanumeric sort

Joseph Ramos

Apr 23, 2020, 12:34:51 AM4/23/20
to nvpy
Is there a way to sort the list view on the left to make it sort alphanumerically?

I am using this for my Zettelkasten for note sequencing

1
2
2a1
3
4
5
10
10a1
10a10b
20a

平野 勇輝

Apr 24, 2020, 3:56:49 AM4/24/20
to Arvin Cantal, nv...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I have registered this issue to the issue tracker. I'll implement
the alphanumeric sort option at this weekend.