No option for Header row or First row data?

Alicia Soper

Mar 11, 2020, 7:07:56 PM3/11/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,

In the set-up process on the 'Map Source Data to Template' page, I have no option to select Header Row, or First Data Row?
I am able to select Sheet, then there is just a blank space next to that.

How can I bring this option back?

Brian McKenzie

Mar 12, 2020, 7:49:24 AM3/12/20
to nv-autocr...@googlegroups.com
I would make sure that there is actually something in the first row so that Autocrat senses the data. If you are setting up the job before you've defined your columns Autocrat won't know that you intend for row 1 to contain header data

Brian McKenzie, Principal
Patrick Fogarty Catholic Secondary School
15 Commerce Rd, Orillia, ON, L3V 0Z2
Twitter: @PrincipalPF
Instagram: @Principal_PF

"We can't be content with knowing the kind of people we are. It matters, too, the kind of people we hope to be." - Anthony Appia

This is a staff email account managed by Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

Alicia Soper

Mar 12, 2020, 3:41:48 PM3/12/20
to NV Autocrat Add-on
Hi,
Yes my data sheet is all set up. I have some other titles in the first row which I don't which to use as tags, rather they are in the second row but I have no option to change this.

Joseph Schmidt