Proper way to restore a deleted attempt?

Peter Steele

Sep 17, 2021, 12:29:15 AM9/17/21
to Numbas Users
Hi all,

Is editing the numbas_lti_attempt table (deleted column) the best way to restore a deleted attempt? Are there any other steps involved?

I've experimented in our staging environment, but wanted to confirm with the Numbas community that this method is the correct one before restoring an attempt in our live production instance.

Kind regards,
Peter Steele

Christian Lawson-Perfect

Sep 20, 2021, 4:23:51 AM9/20/21
to numbas...@googlegroups.com
It's the only method at the moment. There should be tools for instructors to do this in the web interface - it's on the to do list!

Peter Steele

Sep 20, 2021, 8:29:54 PM9/20/21
to Numbas Users
Thanks Christian.