AutoAccept via PowerShell

Mayo, Bill

Jun 10, 2021, 10:16:32 AM6/10/21
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com

Is there a way to set the “Automatically accept meeting requests and removed canceled meetings” setting(s) for a given mailbox via PowerShell? You can set this via the GUI in Outlook, but the lack of an obvious PS command seems to suggest that this function is client-side, which wouldn’t help me. I know that you can use Set-CalendarProcessing with resource mailboxes, but I am trying to find a way to do this for a shared mailbox. I did find one fellow that suggested converting the mailbox to a resource mailbox, using Set-CalendarProcessing, and then converting the mailbox back to a shared mailbox. I have some picky staff on this particular shared mailbox, so I am a bit reluctant to try that without some outside corroboration this would work.

I have tried to google this with no luck, so apologies if my search skills are weak.

Bill Mayo

Michael B. Smith

Jun 10, 2021, 2:21:17 PM6/10/21
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com

I think it’s handled by hidden rules. Switching the mailbox would probably work.

But this certainly will: Use mail flow rules to automatically add meetings to calendars in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs

Just base the rule on “the recipient is” instead of “the sender is”.