How do I find the SU installed on Exchange 2013. I know what my CU23 version is, but need to know what SU I am on. LOL!

Denes, Laszlo

Oct 1, 2021, 1:37:45 PM10/1/21
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com

Cheers

Laszlo Denes

Technical Analyst Servers

Information Systems

The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre

650 Church Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 2G5

t: 416-925-2251 ext. 214

f: 416-925-3211

lde...@torontograce.org

www.torontograce.org

cid:image004.png@01D3936C.4940F060 cid:image006.png@01D3936C.4940F060 cid:image008.png@01D3936C.4940F060 File:Instagram icon.png - Wikimedia Commons

Exceptional and compassionate care for all.

NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information and is intended for use only by the individual to whom it is specifically addressed (or those responsible for the delivery of the message to such person). Any distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from us. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions about this message please contact the Information Systems Department, Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre, 650 Church St., Toronto, ON M4Y 2G5. Phone: (416) 925-2251

Michael B. Smith

Oct 1, 2021, 1:40:12 PM10/1/21
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com

Open EMS

( Get-Item ( Join-Path $exbin 'exsetup.exe' ) ).VersionInfo.ProductVersion

Viola.

Denes, Laszlo

Oct 4, 2021, 11:22:31 AM10/4/21
to ntexc...@googlegroups.com