Europe thread

1 view

Steven Millward

Jul 23, 2019, 2:44:16 AM7/23/19
to nswolves
Draw been done for the round after Crusaders

Czech Republic or Armenia. Apparently the flights from Birmingham to Armenia are about the same price as from Sydney to Armenia ($2,000)

Anyone up for it?

Paul Crowe

Jul 23, 2019, 3:15:58 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Aren’t we getting ahead of ourselves here?

I can do the 9th or 10th August but will be away the following weekend.

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – ANZ

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd

Email: paul....@intralox.com

Mobile: +61 409 025 500

Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742

NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

ILOX_email___logo

http://www.intralox.com/

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAL9L6FRExCg84UPwd1kAYTFe7P1SMAcc38f2ZrLAnMwFsd702A%40mail.gmail.com.

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 6:45:41 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Let’s get carried away wolves gona crush the crusaders .next round please .
How’s the 31st August with everyone. Does this work guys ??

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jul 2019, at 5:16 pm, Paul Crowe <Paul....@intralox.com> wrote:

Aren’t we getting ahead of ourselves here?

I can do the 9th or 10th August but will be away the following weekend.

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – ANZ

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd

Email: paul....@intralox.com

Mobile: +61 409 025 500

Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742

NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

<image001.png>

http://www.intralox.com/

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 6:46:54 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
31st for wolves drinks strawberry hill hotel

Sent from my iPhone

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 7:04:13 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Wayne ,dave , Matty , me can do 31 August .
Steven . Paul . Roger. ????

Sent from my iPhone

Tim Sheedy

Jul 23, 2019, 7:21:24 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
I am getting home from 2 weeks in Singapore that day - not sure my life would be worth living if I then went out that afternoon/evening...

BTW am thinking of going to the Arsenal v Wolves game in London in November if I can get an airfare through London (to Munich) Anyone have a clue how I would go about getting a ticket to it? Would it be worth approaching the Wolves OS supporters club person?

Tim

Sent from my iPad

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 7:27:35 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Corporate ticket ..will cost but only way to guarantee ticket ....your could check wolves Facebook pages closer to the day for spare tickets .
If you are a member then I would be emailing the club ASAP about the games you could attend when back in uk

Sent from my iPhone

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 7:34:03 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
If your away in Singapore easy !!!!..tell her in doors that plane was delayed ,go home Sunday afternoon.  Book Saturday night in hotel ..sorted !!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Crowe

Jul 23, 2019, 7:47:25 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Lads, 31st August I am in New Orleans.
I'll catch you all at the Europa Cup final!
Cheers
Paul

Jul 23, 2019, 7:55:33 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Lol - I am hoping to get home early (Thursday or Friday if I can get out of a few meetings). If I do so I will come along. BTW is everyone on this group from Wolverhampton (or England) or do we have any local fans (like myself)? Curious to know!

Sent from my iPad

kenneth carl fergusson

Jul 23, 2019, 11:20:02 AM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Please can we play Man City every week!

Matt Leese

Jul 23, 2019, 7:26:29 PM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
With having the boys on alternate weekends I'm available on the weekends I don't have them.

So for me, I'm OK for 17/08, 31/08, 14/09 etc.

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 7:59:44 PM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
14 September is good for me

Sent from my iPhone

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 8:04:52 PM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Wayne and dave can make 14 September

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Crowe

Jul 23, 2019, 8:42:09 PM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
14th September is good for me

Jul 23, 2019, 9:56:14 PM7/23/19
to nswolves
Me too. We can discuss the upcoming first round of the Europa group stage on 19th September

james graves

Jul 23, 2019, 10:29:45 PM7/23/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
14 th it is ....

19 September is this the first all teams in draw , like 3rd round of the fa cup

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Millward

Jul 24, 2019, 2:40:00 AM7/24/19
to nswolves
No it's a group stage. 4 teams per group and they play each other twice.

We should be sending the under 1ys out for the league cup this year

james graves

Jul 24, 2019, 3:46:56 AM7/24/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
To get in that group stage how many teams do we have to beat .
2teams but four games away or more

Sent from my iPad

Paul Crowe

Jul 30, 2019, 1:52:12 AM7/30/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Are we locked in for 14th September.

Jesus signs from Real Madrid, Patrick signs from AC Milan, I wonder if Barcelona have a Moses playing for them?

I’ll settle for another Ruben though! Can’s see us getting Ruben Dias but my how the times have changed!!

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – ANZ

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd

Email: paul....@intralox.com

Mobile: +61 409 025 500

Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742

NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

Steven Millward

Jul 30, 2019, 2:06:43 AM7/30/19
to nswolves
What's Jesus like on crosses?

Can't do that weekend now as it's father and son camp. A bit shit because my dad is dead and my kids haven't got sons.

image001.png

Steven Millward

Jul 30, 2019, 2:07:00 AM7/30/19
to nswolves