Newcastle

1 view

Steven Millward

Jul 18, 2019, 2:39:10 AM7/18/19
to nswolves
Steve Bruce as manager is hilarious. He has applied for the job five time over the years and now when he is fossilised he gets the job.

It's been shite being a Wolves fan but it must be worse supporting Newcastle.

And we just beat them four nil

How is everyone? Rog have you got a black AFP van parked outside your house after getting back from Iran? How was the jihad training camp? Next meet in Sydney is the perfect time for a lone Wolf attack on the bogs in The Aurora.

Roger Cooper

Jul 18, 2019, 3:32:56 AM7/18/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Iran was wonderful.

No AFP vans here, I used your name and address Steve, hope you didn’t mind.

Black didn’t suit me and the training camp was a bit rough on my knees and elbows.

The training was that good I suffered non-alcoholic beer for three weeks and didn’t complain once.

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAL9L6FRb_NqpjzKo%3D2UmJApfmSJ-jBqo9dnq%2BGJh9iUsCUeXGA%40mail.gmail.com.

Steven Millward

Jul 18, 2019, 3:50:29 AM7/18/19
to nswolves
Toughened up knees will smash up the bogs real good. Easier if you are a black pirate with a hook on your elbow though.

Anyone want it talkabout wolves anymore? There was more banter when we were moaning.

I'm expecting 2 or 3 mega signings in the next month.

Steven Millward

Jul 18, 2019, 3:51:47 AM7/18/19
to nswolves
They cut the trees' tops off outside my house today. Probably best for the listening devices

Roger Cooper

Jul 19, 2019, 1:51:05 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Bruce $5.00 to be the first manager sacked from the Greed League.

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:07:55 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
Three losses on the bounce and he will be out. Ashley is a pussy

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 2:11:22 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Think 3-4 maybe first one or two announced same day as first Europa league game .

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:12:12 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
Actually I think he will last to October. They play manure Chelsea and then us. He will be sacked after we beat them at St James

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:15:58 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
So we are playing the mighty crusaders.

I caused a minor kerfuffle on Mol Mix when I suggested tongue in cheek it was Protestant Crusaders vs Catholic Wolves.

Nobody seemed to connect us having a team full of Mexicans, Spaniards, Portuguese, Irish and bin dippers might make us catholic at the moment

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 2:19:01 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Rafa got Newcastle punching way above there weight .
There going to struggle wouldn’t surprise me if they do the drop .

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:23:45 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
I re watched the Kevin Keegan rant today. Still funny 20 years on. They could have been a big club but everything has a Frank Spencer element to it

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 2:24:32 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Which Keegan rant ?

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:28:12 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
This one when Fergie was doing mind games and Keegan was Newcastle manager

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:30:01 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
I'm amazed to discover that Nuno has been at his club 7th longest out of the 20 managers. Merry go round

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 2:32:11 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
That is surprising.
Wolves sold about 30’000 for the first Europa game

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 2:43:12 AM7/19/19
to nswolves
Are we having a meet up at the start of the season so Rog can conduct his jihad?

I think we should same venue etc

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 2:56:58 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
9th August how’s this date for everyone

Sent from my iPhone

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 3:04:18 AM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
The 16th would be better for me how’s this with others

Sent from my iPhone

Roger Cooper

Jul 19, 2019, 6:02:58 PM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Won’t be able to make it, got to go to the Gulf and capture Pommie oil tankers.

james graves

Jul 19, 2019, 6:55:10 PM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
007 roger Cooper at your service

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Millward

Jul 19, 2019, 7:56:39 PM7/19/19
to nswolves

Roger Cooper

Jul 19, 2019, 10:24:27 PM7/19/19
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Half our team looked as though they’re in the under 12s.