NSWolves - season kick off, albeit a belated one!!

1 view

Paul Crowe

Sep 16, 2020, 1:48:55 AM9/16/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com, Roger Cooper

Hello All,

Texted Wayne last night and a get together is long overdue, so we are proposing to meet on Saturday 26th September at 1pm, who’s in?

Happy to meet at The Strawberry Hills Hotel again or an alternative venue, wherever you would like?

Hopefully we’re celebrating a hattrick of wins!!

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – ANZ

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd

Email: paul....@intralox.com

Mobile: +61 409 025 500

Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742

NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

A732CA4E

Matt Leese

Sep 16, 2020, 5:34:54 AM9/16/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
26th works for me - don't have the boys.

See you at the Strawberry Hills.

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB45248D98451C8EE122E59BDBE4210%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.

Roger Cooper

Sep 16, 2020, 5:46:26 AM9/16/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry Paul, won’t be able to make this one.

--

image001.jpg

Steven Millward

Sep 16, 2020, 5:50:27 AM9/16/20
to nswolves
Why do these events always happen when I am off the pop? Will try to come along anyway

james graves

Sep 16, 2020, 6:17:14 AM9/16/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Don’t think I can make this date working away and daughters birthday next day

Sent from my iPhone

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.

Tim Sheedy

Sep 16, 2020, 7:26:07 AM9/16/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com, Steven Millward

I'd love to come and meet everyone (or at least those who can make it), but won't know my availability until a few days beforehand (son might have basketball trials somewhere in northern sydney at some stage that day - or otherwise could be refereeing football somewhere on the northern beaches...). i assume a reminder will get sent out beforehand which will remind me to check.

Tim

Andy Hinton

Sep 16, 2020, 3:55:07 PM9/16/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
I’d love to meet up with all you guys for the first time but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it. I’m actually in Sydney this weekend with the wife. Have a great time Aussie wolves ay we 🧡🖤

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Crowe

Sep 17, 2020, 5:28:06 PM9/17/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Matt, see you then.

Hoping we bounce back against Citeh! What happened this morning? We are hopeless in the Carabao Cup.

Cheers

Paul.

Steven Millward

Sep 17, 2020, 7:40:03 PM9/17/20
to nswolves
I assumed it was the kids playing but then saw it was nearly a full strength team. Ridiculous as we'd have faced Gillingham in the next round and then who knows what after that.

Paul Crowe

Sep 17, 2020, 8:10:52 PM9/17/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Yes Steve, bit of a worry, as you say it was a strong Team we put out against Stoke.

Just the League and FA Cup left to concentrate on, not ideal but could be a blessing.

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAGH3KVPFqOGwSjEKyxSWEtW1Mcig6gcO7t5JBZ1PHA1M7fG4jQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB45242D4C4B31660430ECB8D2E43E0%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.

Steven Millward

Sep 17, 2020, 8:30:01 PM9/17/20
to nswolves
I can't really put a positive spin on this one Paul. Should have won. Still, it's still amazing to be where we are so I shan't dwell on it.

Did you see the goal where Ruddy swept the ball into the net? And where our 40 million wonder kid missed from 2 yards?

Paul Crowe

Sep 17, 2020, 8:32:57 PM9/17/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

That’s why Ruddy is on the bench, very poor keeping!

kenneth carl fergusson

Sep 18, 2020, 6:11:50 PM9/18/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,
It seems we did not get it right in the window!
I am really disapointed by our transfer window performance.why we selling Jotta for £36M and Matt Doherty for £15M when we have bought a dudd Silva for £35M. Missed two open goals at stoke in cup.
Crazy strategy in transfer windows.
This is the breakup  of our great team.

kenneth carl fergusson

Sep 18, 2020, 6:14:47 PM9/18/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
We now just a Mendez feeder club

Steven Millward

Sep 18, 2020, 7:05:11 PM9/18/20
to nswolves
Realistically this is to be expected. If we get to 7th in the league, we will have players that can perform at the highest level that will attract interest.

I'd rather this than moving on players for less than we paid to shitty clubs.

Surely we have a couple more coming in?

Steven Millward

Sep 18, 2020, 7:07:57 PM9/18/20
to nswolves
Also, I doubt Nuno would have signed a new contract if he thought he was going to get stripped of players. Must be his decision with progress in mind

Paul Crowe

Sep 20, 2020, 5:40:52 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Ok everyone, so far we have Matt, Wayne, Steve (hopefully) and myself. Is there anyone else thinking of joining us? Heaps to talk about!!

Cheers

Paul.

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.

Tim Sheedy

Sep 20, 2020, 8:31:05 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry folks - I have to get my son up to basketball trials at Hornsby at that time... Hopefully next time. Or when my kids leave school and I no longer have any weekend commitments...

Looks like we might have a replacement for Doherty too! https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/20/wolves-close-to-signing-barcelonas-nelson-semedo-after-348m-bid

Tim

Matt Leese

Sep 20, 2020, 8:33:35 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
If there's a few people who can't make Saturday, but would come another time, should we look to reschedule it?

Matt

Paul Crowe

Sep 20, 2020, 8:33:57 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for getting back to me Tim, hope to catch up next time.

Mixed reports on this Semedo chap, a lot of money too!

Paul Crowe

Sep 20, 2020, 8:36:55 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Hello Matt,

There seems to be only a few of us. We always used to have a season kick off and I’m still keen to meet this Saturday. If we delay then it will be closer to Xmas when people are even busier.

Cheers

Paul.

Matt Leese

Sep 20, 2020, 9:57:18 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
All good with me Paul - I love going to the pub! See you on Saturday.

Matt

Paul Crowe

Sep 20, 2020, 9:58:36 PM9/20/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt see you on Saturday at 1pm.
Looking forward to it!

Sep 23, 2020, 8:39:32 AM9/23/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com, Steven Millward

lol - agreed. and apparently we are going after Costa from Juventus...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8760841/Douglas-Costa-make-shock-Wolves-Juventus.html

why don't we just cut to the chase and sign Ronaldo tongue-out