Leicester up next.

Paul Crowe

Nov 5, 2020, 5:25:38 PM11/5/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

I watched them against Braga this morning and they played some good football at times. Maddison is class, shame we couldn’t convince him to sign for us a couple of years ago. I like the look of Justin their right back as well, very quick.

It will be tough on Sunday, I had tipped us for a win but think a draw would be a good result away from home.

How are we fixed for another Saturday at the Pub, does Saturday 28th November work?

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – ANZ

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd

Email: paul....@intralox.com

Mobile: +61 409 025 500

Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742

NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

A732CA4E

Steven Millward

Nov 6, 2020, 2:55:51 PM11/6/20
to nswolves
Agree, tough game. This will be a good measure of where we really are.

28th works for me. I'm still off the pop though

Find more at www.nswolves.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB4524AE6D46C78EEBB1A8CF1FE4EE0%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.

Matt Leese

Nov 6, 2020, 3:10:26 PM11/6/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
28th is out for me sorry - I have the boys that weekend.

Paul Crowe

Nov 7, 2020, 12:46:34 AM11/7/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
How about the weekend after Matt?

Nov 7, 2020, 2:32:48 AM11/7/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I'd be good for the weekend after if that suits others?

james graves

Nov 7, 2020, 3:25:21 AM11/7/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Would hope to be home that weekend . I’m keen

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Crowe

Nov 7, 2020, 5:14:43 PM11/7/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Ok, Saturday 5th December, 1pm at the Strawberry Hills Hotel, who’s in?

Just watched the Hammers vs Fulham game, watch Lookman’s penalty at the very end.

Steven Millward

Nov 7, 2020, 5:38:45 PM11/7/20
to nswolves

Matt Leese

Nov 7, 2020, 10:01:19 PM11/7/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Paul Crowe

Nov 7, 2020, 10:09:10 PM11/7/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Good news Matt and Steve, see you then. Does anyone have an email for Wayne please?

Cheers

Paul.

I'm in

Matt Leese

Nov 18, 2020, 10:20:55 PM11/18/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com, stephen...@hutchinsonbuilders.com.au
Special guest appearance on the 5th from Steve Edwards who will be up from Melbourne.

We can make him and his rona quarantine in the bottom bar.

james graves

Nov 19, 2020, 4:39:54 AM11/19/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
I should be there hopefully finish orange job on Friday .

Sent from my iPhone

james graves

Nov 19, 2020, 5:34:54 AM11/19/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
What time are people getting there ?

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Nov 2020, at 8:39 pm, james graves <codsa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 I should be there hopefully finish orange job on Friday .

Paul Crowe

Nov 22, 2020, 4:16:21 PM11/22/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com, stephen...@hutchinsonbuilders.com.au

Great news, looking forward to the catch up.

Paul Crowe

Nov 22, 2020, 4:21:49 PM11/22/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Matt Leese

Dec 1, 2020, 3:36:56 AM12/1/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Need a plan B for Saturday gents.

Strawberry Hills are doing bookings in December in the lead up to Christmas, and they're fully booked on Saturday...

Paul Crowe

Dec 1, 2020, 3:43:01 AM12/1/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Wherever you fancy going Matt?
The Glenmore for old times sake?
I’m happy to go anywhere.

Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 7:36:43 PM

Steven Millward

Dec 1, 2020, 4:02:48 AM12/1/20
to nswolves
Won't most places be the same at Xmas?

Need to find some crappy pub that doesn't do food. Aurora?

Matt Leese

Dec 1, 2020, 4:45:41 AM12/1/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I guess alot of places will be the same. I hadn't even thought of it but got a message from Steve E tonight so called them.

Run up to Christmas and limited capacity.

I just called the Royal Exhibition and they said we should be fine in there. Not doing bookings and won't get busy til later on so if we get in in the afternoon we should be sound.

Paul Crowe

Dec 1, 2020, 5:08:06 AM12/1/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt,
Happy with Royal Exhibition, even less to walk from Station.
Shall we lock this in?

Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 8:45:29 PM

Matt Leese

Dec 1, 2020, 5:14:48 AM12/1/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Steven Millward

Dec 1, 2020, 5:34:02 PM12/1/20
to nswolves

Steven Millward

Dec 4, 2020, 5:20:39 PM12/4/20
to nswolves
Still on for 1pm?

james graves

Dec 4, 2020, 5:37:23 PM12/4/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Yes 1ish

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Leese

Dec 4, 2020, 8:05:23 PM12/4/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Yep. I did a time trial race on the bike this morning so need to rehydrate now!

Paul Crowe

Dec 4, 2020, 8:41:34 PM12/4/20
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Just got on the Train, should be there for just after 1pm

Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 12:05:10 PM