Change à number of nodes

ABDULJABBAR ALSHARIF

Dec 2, 2021, 4:43:03 AM12/2/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I try to modified a third example to get performance matrix and Trackmatrics ?! I try to change a Number of csma node and wifi from 3 to 10 but while executed its run only 3 ?!  Any know just let me know.

ID

Dec 2, 2021, 6:18:14 AM12/2/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Show the node container block. Without seeing it is not possible to highlight the error

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting

ABDULJABBAR ALSHARIF

Dec 6, 2021, 5:39:02 AM12/6/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
work done with change a boolen value to true and using ./waf attitude
 by adding  number of wifinode and  p2p node with there characteristic
" if you want the rainbow you have deal with rains"