Left my card on the laser, doh!

Rave (Kai)

Apr 21, 2022, 3:29:10 PM4/21/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hello,

I've been a lemon and left my RFID card on the laser just now prior to leaving. (it has HS written on it)

Not sure what the protocol is, but I can't make it back to the space this evening to get it unfortunately.

Would a kind soul perhaps be able to put it in my members box in the upstairs HAL cupboard please?

Many Thanks,

Kai (rave)

Ian Dickinson

Apr 23, 2022, 3:01:45 PM4/23/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kai,

Your card was still by the laser today. I've moved it to your members box.

It's disabled, but you can reactivate it in HMS once you've got it.

https://hms.nottinghack.org.uk/rfid-tags

Regards,

Ian

Rave Pants