The Dusty Area,

bobw

Apr 28, 2022, 6:11:30 AM4/28/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Members are now able to use:  both bandsaws, the three sanding machines, yellow thicknesser, sliding mitre saw , downdraught table and the portable sanders.
I am hopeful that we will be able to add to this list after the coming weekend.
Bob.    Woodworking Team

bobw

May 1, 2022, 9:54:43 AM5/1/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Members can now use the router table with the small extractor. The wood lathe and if inducted the De Walt surface planer (use small extractor)
i.e. we are almost back to normal. Unfortunately I expect it to be another month before we have a working table saw.
work safely
Bob Wood of the Woodworloing Team

Rave Pants

May 1, 2022, 9:57:42 AM5/1/22