Version 4.6 Mac OS Library libssl.1.1.dylib missing.

basso...@googlemail.com

Aug 8, 2021, 4:20:28 AM8/8/21
to Notecase Pro
Hello Miroslav,

thank you for V4.6 !

Runs fine with Linux and Win 10 but not with Mac OS 12 (beta).

Maybe it's a OS "beta" problem, but I just wanted to give this hint...

Best regards
Andre

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-08 um 10.07.28.png

Miroslav Rajcic

Aug 8, 2021, 5:55:54 AM8/8/21
to Notecase Pro
Thanks Andre,
can anyone using the same macOS confirm the issue as well?

Regards,
  Miroslav

Aug 8, 2021, 7:25:21 AM8/8/21
to Notecase Pro
Hello Miroslav,

on Monday I will ask a colleage of mine to install the v4.6 for testing - he runs the official MacOS, not beta...

Best regards
Andre

Miroslav Rajcic

Aug 9, 2021, 12:33:13 AM8/9/21
to Notecase Pro

Hi Andre,

I've reverted to using launcher script in macOS and uploaded new build online. Hopefully this will fix the crash on startup.

Can you give it a try?

Make sure to clear browser cache (of use different one) to ensure you don't get an old copy from cache.

Regards,

  Miro

Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 1:25 PM
To: Notecase Pro <noteca...@googlegroups.com>

basso...@googlemail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 2:33:16 AM8/9/21
to Notecase Pro
Hello Miroslav,

4.6-02 works!  No more crashes at startup.  This version does the trick.

Thank you very much!

Best regards
Andre

Miroslav Rajcic