Free NoSQL Viewer for Popular NoSQL Databases Available

Michael Smirnov

Jan 27, 2014, 3:45:01 AM1/27/14
to nosql-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

NoSQL and Big Data database professionals are welcome to download and use NoSQL Viewer software product.  NoSQL Viewer is a free innovative and powerful tool for such popular NoSQL Big Data databases as MongoDB, Couchbase Server, Apache Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase. The software provides convenient and easy to use GUI framework for data query and manipulation as well database object management in your NoSQL databases. NoSQL Viewer is a must have tool for NoSQL and Big Data software developers, database administrators and analysts. Download your free copy of NoSQL Viewer now from http://www.spviewer.com !

Your feedback about the software is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael

Benoit Chesneau

Jan 27, 2014, 4:45:47 AM1/27/14
to us...@couchdb.apache.org, nosql-di...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Skitsanos <in...@skitsanos.com> wrote:
I'm curious how i can be added to contributors list on that
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_tools page so i could list Kanapes
IDE and its command line tools (http://kanapeside.com) that exists since
2011...

Regards,
Ev.

Just follow the instructions on that page.

- benoit