Vertical CNC

Glen Beestone

Oct 12, 2021, 4:33:15 PM10/12/21
to north-east-makers

Can somebody remind me the name of the project (which I think one of the makerspace guys was doing/ that is essentially a vertical, slightly angled CNC. using a normal router on two stepper motor driven pulleys ?

Glen.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Will McElderry

Oct 12, 2021, 5:39:20 PM10/12/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I think you're looking for Maslow CnC

http://www.maslowcnc.com/

If not, I'll need more to remind me.

Thanks to Jacob and Kai for the introduction back in 2018 (looking at emails): I think they were modifying the design someone else had to be folding.  No idea how far along they got with it.  I hope you're still doing well out there!

Will.

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "North East Makers" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/north-east-makers/trinity-81ff47bb-7382-4f59-b253-9f6ec40f3b64-1634070793079%40msvc-mesg-gmxus008.

Glen Beestone

Oct 12, 2021, 6:00:07 PM10/12/21
to north-east-makers
That's the one. Thanks !

Glen

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.