Up For Grabs * Free * Paper Shopping Bags

blmiller wtdoll

Jun 8, 2020, 3:44:51 PM6/8/20
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News

We have lots and lots of paper shopping bags up for grabs and free to a good home. You can use them to:

  • Wear on your head because your hair is out of control from not getting it cut
  • Make craft projects – there must be a craft out there that uses them
  • Use to make book covers for school books for when schools reopen
  • Cover plants when there is a frost warning – not now, but frost weather will be here before you know it
  • Use to amuse your cat for hours of fun watching them run in and out, then tear it to shreds
  • Recycle paper and cardboard

Most of them are from Sprouts in Towson – these are a bit smaller than Trader Joes bags, however, I have a few of those too. Let me know how many you want, when you can stop by, and I can set them on our front porch with your name on them. We are at 3216 Tyndale Avenue near the top of the hill at Harcourt.

Barry

blm...@msn.com

JAY TRAVERS

Jun 8, 2020, 8:24:20 PM6/8/20
to blmiller wtdoll, Arcadia Chat, Nogli News
I have another suggestion.  I use my paper bags to dump the shreds out of my shredder (and then staple shut) for recycling so my neighbors don't hate me.  I have plenty tho (mine are from Hooters mostly)