Hosting Node app

Tushar Jain

Sep 15, 2014, 7:32:30 AM9/15/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I have developed an app using Node.js and Socket.io.
I need to host it online and looking for good options for hosting Node app that has appropriate support for websockets or socket.io
I have already tried hosting it on OpenShift.com and I am facing websockets issue on it and disconnect event of socket node is not instantaneous.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks
Tushar Jain

Christopher Rust

Sep 15, 2014, 12:50:18 PM9/15/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com

You may look into IBM's Bluemix service. You can get a free trial account and node is one of the three run time choices out of the box. I believe it has appropriate support for socket.io.

https://ace.ng.bluemix.net

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

Floby

Sep 16, 2014, 6:11:26 AM9/16/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Heroku, Azure and Nodejitsu have support for websockets.