Error in batch_fitting_single (line 71)

Lucy

Oct 15, 2019, 1:41:17 PM10/15/19
to NODDI
Hi,

I have been trying to use the NODDI code (single_batch_fitting) and have been coming across the following error:

292272 of voxels to fit
Fitting voxel 1
Error using eig
Input matrix contains NaN or Inf.

Error in GridSearchRician (line 60)
    [evec, eval] = eig(dt);

Error in ThreeStageFittingVoxel (line 66)
[x0 liks] = GridSearchRician(Epn, modelname, grid, protocol, constantsGD, sig);

Error in batch_fitting_single (line 71)
        [gsps(i,:), fobj_gs(i), mlps(i,:), fobj_ml(i), error_code(i)] = ThreeStageFittingVoxel(voxel, protocol, model);

I have attached my NODDI_roi.mat code to see if you can see any problems. There do not appear to be any 0s so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

The 3D brain mask is well within the 4D DWI volume.. (by the way I used the topup corrected DWI volume, I hope that isn't a problem).

I would really appreciate any advice.

Much appreciated,

Lucy

Hui Zhang

Oct 15, 2019, 1:59:52 PM10/15/19
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucy,

This is the same issue as reported here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/noddi/-Jsyu_CEnV8/I5Hmpq1DDAAJ

Let me know if my suggestion there works for you.

Gary