Can NODDI handle single-shell Free water mapping?

Way Blue

May 20, 2020, 3:37:38 PM5/20/20
to NODDI
Hello,

I am doing free water mapping using NODDI. But most of my DTI data are single-shell. I was wondering can NODDI process single-shell DTI? Thanks in advance.

Hui Zhang

May 20, 2020, 3:39:05 PM5/20/20
to no...@googlegroups.com
Not really, I am afraid.  It is important to have multi-shell data with NODDI.

Gary