Anyone want to share a NodaTime success story (or the opposite)?

gunnar...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 10:39:23 AM5/13/20
to Noda Time
We're in the progress of internationalizing a rather old system, where System.DateTime has been used throughout (I am very much to blame for that). Removed ambiguity and, in places, support for user/tenant specified time zones, is what we're trying to accomplish.

Anyone here who has done the same thing?
Pain points?
Data migration strategy?
Did you keep DateTime or DateTimeOffset somewhere?

Best regards
Gunnar

Jon Skeet

May 13, 2020, 10:41:17 AM5/13/20
to Noda Time
What a fabulous question - thanks Gunnar.

If folks are happy to share their stories, please could you indicate whether you'd be happy for them to be part of a new page on the nodatime.org web site as well? (And any appropriate attribution etc.)

Jon