Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures

Eric Dreyer

Sep 24, 2021, 8:46:18 AM9/24/21
to Noda Time
Does NodaTime publish updates to address security issues and Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures?

Jon Skeet

Sep 24, 2021, 9:04:27 AM9/24/21
to Noda Time
I don't remember any ever being reported - but if there were, we would release a patch as quickly as possible, yes.

Jon

On Fri, 24 Sept 2021 at 13:46, Eric Dreyer <ericc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does NodaTime publish updates to address security issues and Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures?

Eric Dreyer

Sep 24, 2021, 9:17:08 AM9/24/21
to noda...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick response!

I asked because my company is having to address some new TSA security mandates.

Is there a way to be notified when a NodaTime update ( more specifically a security related update) is published?

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any errant auto-corrections

Jon Skeet

Sep 24, 2021, 9:20:25 AM9/24/21
to Noda Time
Well, the libraries are published immediately on NuGet, so if you have a way of triggering on that then you'd see it there. To be honest, that's probably the best plan. nuget.org privates an RSS feed (link for NodaTime) which I assume would allow subscriptions.

I expect I would post on this mailing list if it's something I'd advise folks to take up - I don't do that every time there's a patch release for time zone updates though.

Jon