Production checklist

Allan Streib

Jun 26, 2021, 5:20:06 PM6/26/21
to nitro...@googlegroups.com
May have missed it somewhere but is there a checklist of things to do to configure and run a nitrogen site in production? Some stuff like changing default cookie seem obvious but it would be nice to have a "best practice" list if there is one.

Thanks,

Allan

Lloyd R. Prentice

Jun 26, 2021, 5:42:29 PM6/26/21
to nitro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

I’d hoped to get such a feature in Build It with Nitrogen, but we ran out of pages and energy.

Jesse and I have been discussing a Nitrogen cookbook-style book—perhaps initiated as a series of newsletter or blog posts. A deployment checklist would fit perfectly into that format.

Love to hear what folks in the Nitrogen community think.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad

Allan Streib