Hi, I am Yarik

Yaroslav Halchenko

Jun 25, 2021, 4:25:58 PM6/25/21
to niQC
Just wanted to say Hi upon joining this fine group ;)

Fidel Alfaro Almagro

Jun 25, 2021, 4:42:00 PM6/25/21
to Yaroslav Halchenko, niQC
Hi Yarik!

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021, 22:26 Yaroslav Halchenko, <yarik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just wanted to say Hi upon joining this fine group ;)

Aina Puce

Jun 25, 2021, 4:46:34 PM6/25/21
to niQC
Hello Everyone, my name is Aina.

JB Poline

Jun 25, 2021, 4:54:29 PM6/25/21
to niQC
Hi Aina !

Fidel Alfaro Almagro

Jun 25, 2021, 4:56:20 PM6/25/21
to JB Poline, niQC
Hi all!

Anisha Keshavan

Jun 25, 2021, 11:21:39 PM6/25/21
to Fidel Alfaro Almagro, JB Poline, niQC
Hello!

Sent from my iPhone

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Jun 28, 2021, 8:48:33 AM6/28/21
to niQC

Hi Yarik! Welcome to the niQC SIG. So excited to have you on board 😊

Hi Everyone else! Long time no see.. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe. Quick update: I’ve moved to the US late last year, and I’m now a faculty at the University of Pittsburgh, wherein I would be trying to improve the niQC aspects of the MR Research Center in the Dept. of Radiology. My new email is raam...@pitt.edu (or openmi...@gmail.com).

If you recall, we wanted to run a webinar/seminar series focusing on niQC that is open to anyone interested in sharing their methods, ideas, or challenges. We’ve had some interest/plans just before the pandemic but as you know the pandemic altered our schedules a bit, and I feel this may be a good time to kickstart that series.

Please let me know if you are interested (scope is quite open so long as they are relevant to our goals) or nominate others you are interested in hearing from, using this form : https://forms.gle/XXweuF2aa1dtaavRA

All the events will be published on this calendar – please subscribe to it, as well as posted to this group: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=dDZqMWFtNGF0ODlwNWhjOWY5NXJyb210dWtAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

I am excited and looking forward to these Quality Conversations ™ 😊

Thanks,

Pradeep