Modifying page templates - where is page.tmpl?

Zachary Bruick

Oct 29, 2019, 1:23:15 PM10/29/19
to nikola-discuss
I'm trying to modify templates to customize the appearance of my site. I built everything using pages, and designating the template as 'page.tmpl', but using the bootstrap3-jinja theme, I do not see any page.tmpl in my repository. Here is my conf.py settings:

POSTS = ()
PAGES = (
("pages/*.rst", "", "page.tmpl"),
("pages/*.md", "", "page.tmpl"),
("pages/*.txt", "", "page.tmpl"),
("pages/*.html", "", "page.tmpl"),
("pages/*.ipynb", "", "page.tmpl")

 The site renders fine when I build it, so I'm wondering where my site is grabbing this template from?

Thanks!

Roberto Alsina

Oct 29, 2019, 1:25:26 PM10/29/19
to Nikola—Discuss