Support for Google AdSense

Hygor

Dec 4, 2019, 5:43:52 PM12/4/19
to nikola-discuss
Hi, I'd like to know if there is any native (or with a plugin) support for Google AdSense. Couldn't find any information on my own. Thank you.

Chris Warrick

Dec 4, 2019, 5:45:59 PM12/4/19
to Nikola—Discuss
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 23:43, Hygor <hygo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'd like to know if there is any native (or with a plugin) support for Google AdSense. Couldn't find any information on my own. Thank you.

No special support is needed. Google AdSense will give you a HTML
snippet you can paste anywhere you want (in your site’s templates).

PGP: 5EAAEA16

Rand Low

Dec 6, 2019, 2:40:13 AM12/6/19
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com

Hygor

Dec 9, 2019, 10:26:17 PM12/9/19
to nikola-discuss
Thanks, Chris and Rand, for your replies!

Rand, I checked your post but I couldn't find any ad in your website, is something missing?

Rand Low

Dec 11, 2019, 7:33:09 AM12/11/19
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hygor,

Try viewing my website from a mobile device.  You'll see the ads.

Cheers
Rand

Hygor