Static Coding Practices

Adam Auckland

Jan 16, 2020, 4:15:25 PM1/16/20
to nhusers
Is there any existing documentation on security practices followed for the development of the NHibernate code base?
Static code analysis? Security coding policies followed during peer review etc? Security by Design?

We are running a security audit and these are pertinent questions for evaluating our risk areas.

Thanks and regards,

Felipe Oriani

Jan 17, 2020, 6:59:10 AM1/17/20
to nhu...@googlegroups.com
Well, I am not sure if what I am going to suggest is what you are looking for but take a look at a book called NHibernate Cook Book. There are some good pratices with NHibernate and how to deal with it in different scenarios like asp.net, windows forms, etc.

About the security, I would like to know as well.

Felipe B Oriani