new Big Year book out

Rob Woodward

Jul 30, 2020, 4:07:02 PM7/30/20
to NH Birds
NH Birders -

You will be interested to know I wrote a book about my 2019 Big Year called My Little Big Year.  Two months of the summer and five days in December were spent in New Hampshire, helping me reach an important goal.  The book is now available on Amazon Books.  You can help make it a New York Times best seller by ordering some copies today.  Some good reading material makes sitting inside more enjoyable.  Besides, you just might be in it.

Rob Woodward

Laconia, NH

Fort Myers, FL

RUTH WHITE

Jul 30, 2020, 4:09:24 PM7/30/20
to NH Birds, touc...@yahoo.com
It’s a wonderful read! Lots of fun stuff…

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App