Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Sylvia Hartmann

no leída,
20 feb 2020, 4:45:48 p.m.20/2/20
para nhb...@googlegroups.com
Just now in my yard, finally... a flock of about 15. Sylvia Hartmann. Manchester nh

✨🌟🌙⭐️💫

Jon Woolf

no leída,
20 feb 2020, 9:47:45 p.m.20/2/20
para nhb...@googlegroups.com
I hear that a couple of RWBB's showed up at Massabesic Audubon Center on the 18th - two days ago.  If I recall right, mid-February is a fairly typical first date for them there.

-- Jon W.

At 04:45 PM 2/20/2020, Sylvia Hartmann wrote:
Just now in my yard, finally... a flock of about 15.   Sylvia Hartmann.  Manchester nh

âœ¨ðŸŒŸðŸŒ™â­ ï¸ ðŸ’«

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar