Has anyone told Biden that he's picked Kamala Harris as his running mate?

Mark Crispin Miller

Aug 11, 2020, 10:21:45 PM8/11/20
to newsfromunderground
Black lives don't matter to the Democratic Party, either. (So there's a bipartisan consensus.)

MCM

It’s go time: Let’s send Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to the White House.
Breaking news: We have a ticket! Kamala Harris will join Joe Biden's fight for the White House. Kamala Harris It's go time. Donate to send VP Biden and XXX to victory & build the resources Democrats everywhere need to win. Donate

Derivative of Adam Schultz / Biden for President Photo. CC BY-NC-SA 2.0.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC, submit this form to unsubscribe. If you’d only like to receive our most important messages, sign up to receive less email.

If you’re ready to elect Democrats in all 50 states, make a contribution today.

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.